Our farm box delivery season runs for approximately 30 weeks, from late May to mid December. The duration may differ year to year, depending on the weather conditions. Please see "calendar" for delivery schedule.
If you live on military housing, please note the following:
1) We need your physical address including house number and the base name, NOT your PO Box number.
2) Delivery time option may not be available for certain bases such as Atsugi and Ikego. Most of our Atsugi/Ikego base customers receive their farm boxes in the late morning/early afternoon. Yokosuka is usually good with delivery time except between 4-6pm.
3) You must be reachable by phone (Japanese number only). The delivery person must speak with you.
4) Depending on the base, door to door delivery may not be available. You may have to receive your box at the main gate.
1. DELIVERY DAY - You can choose from
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
*please note long distance deliveries may take one day longer than the above. Please inquire.
2. DELIVERY TIME - You can choose from
Before noon, 2-4 pm, 4-6 pm, 6-8 pm, 7-9 pm
*please note delivery time option may not be available for deliveries to certain restricted areas such as military base housing.
3. DELIVERY SCHEDULE - You can choose from
weekly, every other week, once a month, one time order
*please order at least 2 days before the first delivery date. Your order is not complete until you receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
4. DELIVERY MONTHS
late May - mid December. Please note the exact dates may vary.
5. WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
best of seasonal vegetables that are available at the time and key staples such as potatoes and onions. We update weekly farm box photos on our website and on our Facebook page every Monday so you can check what vegetables you will get before you actually receive your box.
subscription orders (weekly, every other week, once a month) - 3,000 yen per box
subscription group delivery discounts - For further information on group delivery discounts, please check FAQ
*The above prices include delivery (including refrigerated delivery during warm months).
*Weekly subscribers from the BEGINNING of the season will get their 5th week produce for FREE ONCE during the season We will charge delivery fee of 1,000 yen (for a single share). The produce in the box will be free of charge. Dates are indicated on the Calendar.
*an additional delivery fee for deliveries to the following regions: Shikoku+300, Chugoku+200, Kansai+150, Tohoku+100, Chubu+50
(No deliveries to Hokkaido, Okinawa or Kyushu regions)
7. Payment - You can choose from the following options
credit card : we will e-mail you an invoice at the end of each month via PayPal. 5% processing fee added
cash on delivery : additional fee (see below) per cod delivery, cod arranged monthly with last delivery of each month
additional fee of 300 yen for monthly sum of less than 13,000 yen
additional fee of 400 yen for monthly sum between 13,001 and 29,999 yen
additional fee of 600 yen for monthly sum between 30,000 and 99,999 yen
bank deposit : our bank account details will be included in the delivery box. Please bear bank deposit fee.
8. Term of Payment
Monthly by the 10th of the following month
9. Delivery by
Kuroneko Yamato (Black Cat) delivery company. A delivery notification with a tracking number will be e-mailed to you by the delivery company once the product is picked up from our farm. Please DO NOT reply to to delivery notification e-mails - we cannot read them.
10. Return and Cancellation Policy
We do not accept returns. However, if the goods are damaged, please notify us. For cancellation, please e-mail us at least 2 days prior to the scheduled delivery date. Please do not cancel via Facebook message.